Do these issues affect your organization? Learning and development is:
- Too ‘localized’ and too reactive – not aligned with business strategy
- Speculative, inaccurate and not based on the operational needs of the business
- Not leveraging the knowledge of your subject matter experts
- Delivered at the wrong level and to the wrong people
- Unable to support informed employee and manager development discussions
The Learning and Development budget is often the first thing to be cut, yet it can have the greatest impact on the operational drive to do more with less. So, you don’t just want the learning in your organization to be good value; you need it to have the greatest impact on business performance.
This webinar considers how an effective Learning and Development strategy underpinned with competency-based technology can help your organization to boost your L & D programs.
Join our webinar hosted by Donald H Taylor, Chair at the Learning Technologies Conference, to find out how you can best implement technology combined with a competency-based approach to maximize your organization’s Learning and Development programs.
Donald H Taylor
Donald H Taylor is a 25 year veteran of the learning, skills and human capital industries, with experience at every level from design and delivery to chairman of the board. He is Chair at the Learning Technologies Conference.
Andy Andrews is a competency specialist and a Director and Principal Consultant at Lexonis. Lexonis are a competency management solution provider. Andy has a long legacy in learning and development, from training consultant to senior learning and development manager at Microsoft.
In this Webinar you will learn how to:
- Prioritize learning activities in line with your business strategy
- Use competencies to provide business justification for your L&D budget
- Improve employee retention by identifying career development opportunities
- Support business continuity by addressing competency gaps
- Make the most of your untapped in-house expertise