Who we are and when this policy applies
We are Lexonis Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 07465888. Our registered office is at 6 Manor Grove, Kennington, Oxfordshire OX1 5QY, United Kingdom.
Lexonis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page each time you use this website. This policy is effective from 1st January 2011.
Your consent to our use of your personal information and cookies
By using our website you are consenting to our setting cookies and using the data collected by them as detailed below OR in our Cookie Page.
If you wish to withdraw consent for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at 99 Park Drive, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, United Kingdom.
What personal information we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- your name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- ther information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- when you visit our website your internet protocol (IP) address (a string of numbers unique to your computer which is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website)
What we do with the personal information we collect
If you are an employee of one of our customers we use your personal information to provide our customer with services.
We use your personal information to understand your needs and provide you and our customers with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- internal record keeping, including managing our customers’ accounts
- to improve our products and services
- to send you promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- from time to time, to contact you (by email, phone, fax or mail) for market research purposes.
- to monitor your use of this website and customise this website according to your interests
- to record traffic flows to this website
- to carry out research about visitors’ and customers’ demographics, interests and behaviour so that we can better understand our visitors, customers and potential customers; and
- for other purposes set out below OR in our cookie page
When you give us personal information data via our website, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world. We may store or process personal information anywhere in the world, including countries outside the European Economic Area. (Countries outside the EEA may not adequately protect data subjects’ rights.)
We may pass your personal information to our data processors. Some of these may be located outside the European Economic Area.
We may provide your personal information to anyone who invests in our business or buys our business or business assets.
We may provide personal information to the law enforcement agencies, the Information Commissioner’s Office or the courts.
Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal information unless we are obliged to do so or allowed to do so by law, or where we need to disclose it in order to run our business (for instance where we outsource services or to people who process data for us).
If we use a third party to process your personal information, we will require it to process your personal information only in accordance with our instructions and to protect your personal data against unauthorised or accidental use, access, disclosure, damage, loss or destruction.
We want to keep your personal information secure and we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to try to safeguard your personal information, but unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies we use
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||Google Analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.|
Links to other websites
Access to your personal information, direct marketing and correcting your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: 99 Park Drive, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, United Kingdom.
You have the right, at any time, to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you wish to do that:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your personal information to be for direct marketing purposes; or
- email us at email@example.com or write to us at 99 Park Drive, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at: 99 Park Drive, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, United Kingdom or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any of your personal information found to be incorrect.