3 Ways to Power Talent Mobility Through Personalized Learning
6th December 2022Time
Donald H TaylorRegister now
People make an organization run. Ensuring it runs well, however, is the real challenge. That requires the right people in the right role – something only achievable with a supportive culture, robust systems, and dedication.
In this webinar, Donald H Taylor and Andy Andrews consider how to ensure Talent Mobility in your company – making sure that people are always on the way to their next great job within their organization. Because if people can’t see a future with their employer, they’ll look for it elsewhere.
Personalized learning is a crucial part of this talent management strategy. It’s an investment by an organization in building an individual’s skill set that has impact and value reaching way beyond the individual’s immediate productivity.
Joins us to consider:
• Setting up employees – and their managers – for success
• What ‘personalized learning’ really means for the individual
• Why learning is a great way to attract and retain employees
• The processes and systems to support personalized learning
• How employer and employee benefit from this approach
Andy Andrews is a Director and Principal Consultant at Lexonis and has gained a wealth of experience by helping many notable public and private sector organisations to successfully implement skill and competency management programs.