Attract Great People with Skill-based Hiring and Development
29th September 2022Time
Donald H TaylorRegister now
Employers regularly claim that people are their greatest asset, but fail to do anything about it. Worst of all, they ignore the most important part of a company’s talent pipeline: its beginning. They recruit based on how candidates perform in an interview, rather than according to the most important thing they are hired for: what they can actually do.
In this webinar Donald H Taylor and Andy Andrews explore why recruitment is too often a hit-and-miss affair, and examine an alternative to résumés, qualifications and references as a way to understand what a candidate can really do.
In this webinar we will consider:
- Setting hiring managers up for success without taking up all their time
- The commercial impact of skill-based hiring (clue: it’s big)
- Why interviews alone are a poor way of judging aptitude
- Understanding the skills you have and the skills you need
- Recruitment as an integral part of the candidate/employee journey
Andy Andrews is a Director and Principal Consultant at Lexonis and has gained a wealth of experience by helping many notable public and private sector organisations to successfully implement skill and competency management programs.