Future Proofing Your Workforce Through Reskilling/Upskilling
26th May 2022Time
Donald H TaylorRegister now
According to global research firm McKinsey & Company up to 40% of all workers may need to move into new occupations by 2030. How will this impact your organisation and what can you start doing about it today?
The Global L&D Sentiment Survey 2022 surfaced reskilling and upskilling as a continued priority for Learning and Development teams. How can reskilling/upskilling help organisations to address new and evolving skills gaps? What can you do to build an effective reskilling/upskilling program from now?
Join Donald H Taylor and Andy Andrews, as they explore the subject of reskilling/upskilling and how you and your Learning and Development team can stay ahead of the skills gap curve.
In this webinar we will consider:
- What do we mean by reskilling/upskilling?
- How to identify your organisation’s current and evolving skill gaps
- Future-proofing through effective reskilling/upskilling programs
- The role of L&D in your reskilling/upskilling strategy
- Underpinning your strategy with the right tools and processes
Andy Andrews is a Director and Principal Consultant at Lexonis and has gained a wealth of experience by helping many notable public and private sector organisations to successfully implement skill and competency management programs.