How to Secure Your L&D Budget – 5 Steps to Align Skills with Strategy
18th May 2023Time
Donald H TaylorRegister now
In today’s fast-paced business environment, it’s not enough for training programs to simply be good value – they must also drive tangible results. Discover the 5 steps to maximizing the impact of Learning and Development initiatives in your organization by aligning L&D programs with business needs and improving overall company performance.
Our upcoming webinar will show you how to bridge skills gaps, increase productivity, and boost employee engagement through targeted learning efforts. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your organization’s training initiatives to the next level and justify your L&D budget – register now!
In this webinar Donald H Taylor and Andy Andrews explore why recruitment is too often a hit-and-miss affair, and examine an alternative to résumés, qualifications and references as a way to understand what a candidate can really do.
In this webinar we will consider:
– Provide business justification for your L&D budget, identify skills gaps and prioritize training initiatives based on their impact on business performance.
– Align your learning activities with your organization’s strategic goals, utilizing Talent Intelligence to understand your workforce’s capabilities and potential.
– Improve employee retention by creating personalized and career development learning plans.
– Support business continuity by addressing competency gaps and ensuring that your workforce is equipped with the necessary skills to succeed.
– Leverage untapped in-house expertise to enhance the effectiveness of your training programs.
Andy Andrews is a Director and Principal Consultant at Lexonis and has gained a wealth of experience by helping many notable public and private sector organisations to successfully implement skill and competency management programs.
Donald H Taylor
Donald H Taylor is a 30-year veteran of the learning, skills and human capital industries, with experience at every level from design and delivery to chairman of the board. He has chaired the Learning Technologies Conference in London since 2000.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Can't make it?
Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar the day after the event.Browse our webinar archives