How to Stop the Skills Gap from Damaging Your Business: 5 Steps to Skills-based Hiring and DevelopmentRegister Now
16th March 2023Time
Donald H TaylorRegister now
Are you facing a skills gap challenge in your organisation? In today’s job market the dilemma of whether to buy or build skills has taken on new urgency. While recruiting may fill a skills gap in the short term, it can be costly and ineffective in the long term.
Don’t let the skills gap issue harm your bottom line any longer! Join Donald H Taylor and Andy Andrews as they explore where skills gaps come from, why they will always be with us, and how a nuanced approach to them can help organisations deal with skills issues faster, more cost-effectively, and with greater impact.
In this webinar we will consider:
- What is the skills gap and how it can damage your organisation
- Using the Talent Grid to guide the build/buy decision
- How to assess your organisation’s skills gap and identify areas of improvement
- Strategies for developing a comprehensive learning plan that addresses your organisation’s specific needs
- Ways to leverage technology and other resources to upskill your workforce and keep up with industry trends
- The importance of building a culture of continuous learning and development to promote employee growth and retention
Andy Andrews is a Director and Principal Consultant at Lexonis and has gained a wealth of experience by helping many notable public and private sector organisations to successfully implement skill and competency management programs.