Tackling the 3 Key Concerns of IT Talent ManagementRegister Now
21 November 2019Time
Donald H TaylorRegister now
Three topics dominate discussion in HR today: business critical skill gaps, career mobility and clear, consistent job descriptions. They are all essential in IT. How do smart organizations tackle them to ensure success?
In this free Lexonis webinar, we’ll explore how a skills management approach can help your organization. What steps are required to successfully manage these challenges? Where do you even start with IT skills management?
We will examine how smart skills management can help your organization successfully address today’s three hottest talent management topics.
In this webinar you will learn how:
- Reduce operational risks by identifying and managing skill gaps
- Attract and retain employees by providing clear career opportunities
- Rationalise job descriptions to improve recruitment processes
- Customer learning curve burn rate assets.
- Build and retain a competitive, well‐skilled IT workforce
Andy Andrews is a Director and Principal Consultant at Lexonis. Lexonis are a skill and competency management solution provider.
Starting from his time at Microsoft, Andy has gained a wealth of experience by helping many notable public and private sector organizations to successfully implement skill and competency management programs.